By participating in this VIP Birthday Club, you agree to the terms and conditions as set out below.
- Chiseldon House Hotel & Restaurant has the right to change the terms and conditions of the VIP Birthday Club at any time and will notify all members of any changes through the website or by email.
- The VIP Birthday Club may not be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
- The VIP Birthday Club Free Meal is for individual use only and must be registered to one person only.
- Only one Free Birthday Meal can be claimed per table.
- To apply to the VIP Birthday Club, you must be over 18 years of age.
- Chiseldon House Hotel & Restaurant reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to Chiseldon House Hotel & Restaurant, including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) to participate in The VIP Birthday Club. Failure of an Eligible Participant to provide such proof to the satisfaction of Chiseldon House Hotel & Restaurant in a timely manner may result in disqualification from the VIP Birthday Club.
- If you do not meet the eligibility criteria of the VIP Birthday Club you may not participate in the Program. Chiseldon House Hotel & Restaurant reserves the right to immediately and without notice cancel all VIP Birthday Memberships and delete the account of any ineligible person found participating in the VIP Birthday Club.
- There is a limit of one Registration per Eligible Participant permitted. If it is discovered that any Eligible Participant (or, an individual purporting to be an Eligible Participant) has attempted to: (i) obtain more than one VIP Birthday Club Membership; and/or (ii) use or attempt to use multiple names, identities and/or more than one e-mail address to complete a Registration, then, in the sole and absolute discretion of Chiseldon House Hotel & Restaurant, you may be disqualified from participating in the VIP Birthday Club and we may cancel your membership and any other memberships you have registered. Further, Chiseldon House Hotel & Restaurant may refuse to allow you to re-register in the Program.
- Employees of Chiseldon House Hotel may not join the VIP Birthday Club.
- To be entitled to your Free Birthday Meal you must register a week prior to your birthday.
- A valid email address and an active telephone number (landline or mobile) is required to be eligible for The VIP Birthday Club.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The VIP Birthday Club Meal is non-transferable to any other party or any other service.
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to substitute any, and all part of the VIP Birthday Club Meal with food items of a comparable value.
- This VIP Birthday Club is offered in good faith and all reasonable steps have been taken to ensure the VIP Birthday Club runs smoothly; however, in the event of any dispute, the General Manager’s decision is final.
- By joining the VIP Birthday Club you agree to (1) release us from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with this offer or the use or acceptance of the Birthday Meal or any portion thereof save where due to our negligence; and (2) grant Chiseldon House Hotel the right to use your name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation. You further agree to participate in reasonable promotional activities as requested by us. Such activities may include having photographs featured on our web and social media pages. Entry to the VIP Birthday Club constitutes your agreement to such releases and to participate in such promotional activities, if applicable.
- We will not be responsible for the transmission and / or computer error affecting the logging of applications to this VIP Birthday Club.
- We will not share your personal details with any third parties.
- We do not anticipate having to limit the number of people that we will allow to register for the VIP Birthday Club, but we reserve the right to do so.
- We do not charge you a fee to register in the VIP Birthday Club or to remain a member of the VIP Birthday Club.
- If at any time you wish to leave the VIP Birthday Club, you may do so in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occasionally, we may send you an e-mail notifying you that we have made a Surprise & Delight Reward available just for you. Surprise & Delight Rewards will be limited time offers that you may redeem only during the time stated in the e-mail message we send you. We may not offer you the same Surprise & Delight Rewards that we offer other members.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, we have the right at any time, with or without giving you prior notice and without incurring any liability or obligation, to do any one or more of the following:
– end the VIP Birthday Club and/or any specific Reward;
– change any Reward or other Program benefit we offer;
– change the requirements for earning a particular Reward;
– change the time you have in which to earn and/or redeem a particular Reward; and
– change any other feature of the Program.
- If we decide to end the Program or a specific Reward, we will attempt, but are not obligated, to provide you 90-days’ prior notice either by e-mailing you at the e-mail address associated with your Account or by posting a notice on the Website. However, our failure to notify you that we are ending the Program or that we are ending a specific Reward will not give you any right to require us to continue the VIP Birthday Club or the specific Reward after the date we end the Program or the specific Reward. Neither will our failure to notify you obligate us to compensate you for any Rewards that you do not use before we end the Program or the specific Reward. If we end the Program, Rewards you have earned but not used will expire on the end date, and you may not redeem any Rewards or use any credits after the end date.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, when you register for the VIP Birthday Club, you waive your rights under any law that may require us to obtain judicial permission to change these Rules or to end the Program.
- We may change these Rules from time to time as we deem appropriate, with or without providing you prior notice of the change and without incurring any liability or obligation. If we change the Rules, then the revised Rules will be substituted for these Rules on the date the revised Rules go into effect. If the revised Rules provide that your Reward will expire sooner than the Reward would have expired under the prior Rules, then the revised Rules govern. We will post the changes to these Rules and will indicate at the bottom of this page the date these Rules were last revised.